|
|
♔ Thursday, July 12
14:14 |
»
POM CA Result
FINALLY!
POM (Priciple of Marketing) CA Result is OUT!
I was disappointed...coz i only got 33/50.
But I am even more disappoint by Miss S.Lee
Think i simply have nth better to do, anyhow find teacher to condemn/ complain?
Dunno is it because she only have marks to her favoured student
or
she simply dun care...
I have the same answer as my classmate,
but she was marked correct and i was wrong...etc etc
My actual result is suppose to be 41/50! What a big freaking different, rite???
8 marks leh! dun tell me she dun have eye to see???
Ok, if i'm the only person who's marked wrongly...no problem, ok, nvm.
But it's 95% of the class was marked wrongly.
My teacher have to change the mark again and again.
Now, i really condemn that Miss S.Lee to core.
IDIOT