|
|
♔ Saturday, September 1
12:17 |
»
Happy Teacher's Day
Yesterday was Teacher's day,
met up with Cheing, Sherlyn, Zaidi & the gang and when back to
YUSOF ISHAK SECONDARY SCHOOL!
I really really LOVE and MISS sec sch life...i wanna go back! go back! go back!
Regret i didn't do my best in sec sch...
only realize how fun sec sch is when i LEAVE th sch!
*SADNESS!*
The concert was as lousy as pervious year...so Me, Sherlyn & Cheing when to canteen!
I miss the talkative drink-stall auntie! lol
Not many ppl came back this year...only saw Andrew & his friends, CY, Stanford and some younger generation-students.
Looked for
Mr.Cheong,
Mr.Tan,
Mr.Wee,
Mdm Rehana,
Mdm Norliah...etc etc!
Shit, i missed out Mr.Daryl Koh!
*Gggrr...!*
I simply love Yusof Ishak Sec Sch <3
Well...saw Mr.A.L yesterday.
Still have weird & nervous feeling...but i can do nth much.
Guess it's like what he said "or mayeb it wasn't meant to be".
...
It's...ok, we're still be friends :)