Watched Show Luo Zhi Xiang's Concert yesterday... it's simple AWESOME +GREAT +ENJOYABLE!
After this concert...i changed my impression of him. I think he really can dance and his voice improved alot :D
Erm...am i becoming a fan of his? I'm not sure! But it's not a bad idea...hehe!
Our view of the stage!
Andrew and Me! Aiya!...never take pic with his sis.
Yes!!! Concert is starting! Everybody SCREAM~!
Show! Show! Show!
Ok...this guy (right) is a random picked up by the comp. HE'S FREAKING LUCKY! He gets to be Show's girl/boy/good-friend for 4+min! HATE HIM! How i wish it's MMMMEEEEEEEE~
Special Guest: Rannie Yang Cheng Ling! Wow...her performance impressed me! Didn't know she's good in singing too...though her voice can be alittle irritating at times.
Show with Piano! Price Charming!
Encore! Encore! The pink jacket...haha
Ending....Bye Bye :(
Looks like no matter what angle, he still looks so good...*ENVY* But...everything's over :( I wanna look at hime closed up leh :D.