I'm official 21 I'm a kiddult! I choose to be a kiddault :D I don't want to be those boring adults who only do serious stuff with a long face all day. I want to have fun, be child-like at times too. Hehe. Keep the innocence...somehow.
Received many blessings from friends since ytd midnight! So happy till i can't sleep. Muahaha. That's why today abit stoned. Hehe.
And a common blessing would be... "Hope you'll find a boyfriend soon!" Lol. I want a boyfriend too! Someone there to pamper & care about me... Someone there for me to bully...
But i already have so much pampered and care from friends around me! I also bully everyone around me too! If nobody around to let me bully, i'll just grab any random guy on the street and bully them lor.
What's the difference, man!? LOL.
Like what my Pa said:"You can only have boyfriend until you're 70yrs old!". Being a filial daughter, i'll respect his decision for me.
.r.o.f.l. (roll on the floor laughing)
Okok, i'm just kidding. In case anyone took it seriously. Haha. Seriously i want a boyfriend. But i'm gonna take my time and choose the right one :) So far, NO candidate yet. Hehe! Chill man! Chill~
...back to the topic... The celebration starts after 8.30 as my parents only reached home around that time.
My b'dae cake! Peach cake bought by my jie! Thank you! It's nice! My parents like it, i like it too! I like the cream the most, cos it's not those oily kind :D
Loves of my life <3 Ma and Pa! Do we look alike? No right? Muahaha! It's ok~ I still love them till the max <3
Jie & Di! Do we look alike? Still no right? What the hell is wrong with my face. LOL Ok, i finally see the similarities of my Pa and Di. Muahaha.
Making wishes! I wish, i wish with all my heart...~
Enjoy the cake? Hehe!
Yum Yum! My b'dae hong bao! Pa said that instead of having whole num, having some small change (ex.$5.20. $7.10) represent 出头, 出人头地。 In chinese it's like making it big, make it to the top. So sweet of him :D
Random ugly photos! Muahaha!
HAHA! What a fun day! i'm 21, i'm 21! Lol.
Besides wishing for my own happiness, i hope my love ones will be happy too :) LOVE Y'ALLPPL! THANK YOU.