hello.
♔ Tuesday, April 6 22:25
»
New fetish
I just found a new love at first sight.
KATHLEEN LOLLEY.
Basically she's a artist who's creations are, to me, of a world where creatures and animals combined.
They're always in the forest scene, which is one of the reason why i love it, performing rituals.
AIYO! READ URSELF LAH!
muahaha!
Just to share this piece of joy :D
<3
♔ Profile
Hello I'm me :)
Joycee. Bitch. Rabbit teeth!
Emotionalist.
Clumsy and contradicts by nature.
♔ Affiliates
Friend
Friend
Friend
♔ Recent entries
My precious
I Cut Like A Buffalo
Quote
Parodies
Qns
X'mas eve!
Race
High'4!
Orange
Quote
♔ Credits
Layout by
16th
day
, with link inspiration from
XIII
.
Image found on
Google
, font from
fonts for peas
.
Background thanks to
BackgroundLabs
and
StripeGenerator
.
♔ Tagboard
♔ Miscellaneous
Perhaps your twitter or some other stuff here?