»
Buddies!
Recently keep staying out late with my sec sch buddies gang.
Maybe coz we've know each other seens sec 2, we became really buddies...
talk abt EVERYTHING we think of.
Not afraid to share our secrets and thinking with each other.
It's really a very good friendship.
Being the only girl in the gang, sometimes strangers do give me those strange look...
like as if they're thinking "Why this girl go out with so many guys?
what's her relationship with these guys?"
But seriously...i dun give a damn to these strangers.
I'll never going to lose this great friends because of what other think.
But in my very-traditional-family, only my Jie knows know them.
Can tell she's quite worried for me...because i'm the only girl.
Imagine if my parents know about it? I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO HOSPITAL!
It's going to be a HUGE HUGE NEWS...they are going to make it as big as possible.
I really wanna share things with my mother & Jie...but i know my thinking are not similar with them. Dun think they can take it well. Which is something very sad. Sometimes i even have to lie...in order to not let them worry. I hate lying to my family...dunno why, but it makes me feel really really guilty. So 99% of the time...i'm just honest & straight-forward to them; 80% of the time...they'll disagree with what i tell them.
I wonder if there are any girls like me, have a bunch of male-good-friend and going out with them being the only girl...what will their families react? hahax.
Yesterday we all have an gathering again. few of them send me home...but we actually chatted till 3.30am under my block. Though i'm tired...but i like talking & listening to them. Even though it's crappy...but i still like it. This morning my father dun even wanna speak to me because i stay out late & bring 1 friend home. Why bring that friend home? Long story. And obviously my mother & jie are kinda disappointed in me for doing such thing.
I'll never going to blame or scold them for worrying for me. I know why they're worry...but i'm upset because i dunno how to make them know that i'm not doing bad things. I'm so honest to them yet they sill imagine things...and no matter how i explain, they're not going to listen. Specially my know-it-all-Father. Well...i dun care what he thinks anyway.
Maybe i'm just simply childish that i don't understand how they feel.
But they don't seems to understand how i feel too.
Ok, enough of my family matters...
Anyway, the purpose of this post is...i really appreciate & cherish them.
Wonder if my future bf can accept this? Hmm...