|
|
♔ Tuesday, August 14
16:55 |
»
boring day...
Aarghx...1st day of my...CRAMP! Shitx -_______-"
What a normal (boring) day.
Early in the morning do project, then go OA class, then go WPB class.
Was late for WPB class. Today was a relief male teacher. Fierce sia!
13th Jie, Roxann & me just stepped into the room...
Teacher: Who are u? Are u suppose to be in this class? Where did u go?
Walking to us.
Teacher: What's ur name? Why are u late?
J y C : Oh...i cramp. So i went toilet.
Roxann: I was having lunch
Teacher: Lunch? Did u have lunch break just now?
Roxann: No
Teacher (looking @ 13th Jie): U? Why are u late?
13th Jie: I'm having lunch also.
Siti wanna go toilet, so she just walked to the door and was abt to get out...(as usual)
Teacher: Where are u going?
Siti: Toilet
Teacher: U just tell me that u're going toilet!
Siti: Teaher, i going toilet.
Teacher: NO! u must say properly! "Teacher, can i go to the toilet"?
Siti (-___-"): Cher, can i go toilet?
Teacher: ok, u can go now.
Oh my god! Is this teacher psychotic or what?
I've nth better to do, so randomly took some pic.
(Left) 13th jie & Roxann
(Right) Serene & that teacher
Roxann look so funny in this pic!
The head like wanna turn, dun wanna turn! HAHAHA!

13th jie's WPB Project! The true supporter for SOCCER!
She supports Man U!

My lame project...Jazz music.
Not that Jazz is lame, actually Jazz is really nice.
But i make it look lame...hahax.

Jelind doing her project, China!


I draw this for her! 大陆妹!Hahax!

LOVE HER MESSY HAIR!
I did this to her, coz i'm JEALOUS of her long silky hair.
Her hair actually goes back really easily!

The bored-looking-Irene!
Playing game also SO SIAN??!!


Shy-Nikki...usually she's not shy.
Her project is 7 wonders. LOOKS GOOD!


OH! Going to be late for work le! I haven't prepare my things!
ByEee~