The purpose of this outing is to celebrate ZhengKang and MeiLing's b'dae...though we didn't really do any celebrating, haha.
I wasn't going initially, but when Grace told me that most of us (20+ person!) are going for the movie....i just felt like i have to be there! I don wanna miss out the fun!
Everybody gathered at Pasta Mania and we went the for movie!
The Golden Compass
This magical movie abt Lyra and the golden compass. I think it's quite interesting...even though its confusing too. Glad i can understand the movie...haha!
I went to the official website and found this
"Meet Your Daemon" section. COOL!
After answering the 20 qns...this is my result.
MOUSE, Cleon!
It says that i'm clever, sociable, shy, relaxed and responsible. Therefore i'm matched with Mouse Daemon.Hmm....WHY MOUSE!? Aiya! I WANT
CAT! CAT! CAT!The 2nd try,
i got a cat...a Lynx (Wildcat) named Remulus. But only at the 2nd try :(