I always have this question:
Aren't your other half suppose to be one of the closest, most understanding, most encouraging person?I have to admit that I'm not very experienced in relationship, but I've seen quite a lot of troubled couples. So i went online and look for the criteria for "Healthy Relationship"
Source
1. Keep expectations realistic.
2. Talk with each other.
Take the time.
Genuinely listen.
Listen with your ears and your heart.
Ask questions. (Politely!)
Share information.
3. Be flexible.
4. Take care of you.
5. Be dependable.
6. Fight fair.
Negotiate a time to talk about it.Don’t criticize.
Don’t assign feelings or motives.
Stay with the topic.Say, "I’m sorry" when you’re wrong.Don’t assume things.
Ask for help if you need it.
There may not be a resolved ending.
Don’t hold grudges.
The goal is for everyone to be a winner.
You can leave a relationship
7. Be yourself!
So...basically is just to be open-minded and to give-and-take?
Of coz, quarrel is not something that can be avoided, sometimes a dose of quarrel is actually healthy.
But that's usually, and sadly, not that case.But what happen to talk to each other? Listen? and fair fight? Why can't the suppose-to-be-the-most-understanding-other-half don understand each other's point of view?Why do some couple just jump to conclusion without understanding?What is the conclusion after all the quarreling, crying and fighting? Give in = give up?Why stop explaining and start blaming?Why leave every problem behind and move on?People always tell me that falling in love is different.
Ya ya ya...i know i know~
Everything have it's pros and cons.
Ya ya ya...i know i know~
But i dun think i'll allow anyone to make my mood swing like hell and start fighting over everything small little thing.
My conclusion is that,
Loving that person and living with that person are truly 2 very different things. And if 2 person is really not suitable for each other. There's no point continuing.
It seems like the more love there is, the more narrow-minded people get.
And somehow, i'm glad i'm not in this kind of situation. Atleast I'm not gonna change my mind for now.