
Went shopping after that, hope i can get my BodyShop's products soon! hehe!
Angela and Chen Zhu went off early coz they need to rush to other places.
So the rest of us went Shaw house McCafe to slack~ Girls's chat :D
After slacking till 10+, we called it a day. THAT'S WHEN THE STUPID THING HAPPENED...
I went home alone as Lyn and Loretta are taking bus.
The moment i step into the cabin,
this 2 retarded dirty sickening China men, stand like 1~ 2 meters away,
was looking at me, SMILING, give me the ultimate disgusting LOOK! My immediate reaction is to give them the pissed-off-and-disgusted look...
Sickeningly, they continue to peep at me. I didn't give a damn at first...didn't take it seriously. Until around Commonwealth,
1 of the retard was staring at me through the reflection! SERIOUSLY STARING! OH MY HELL! BLOODY SUCKERS! THE MOST DISGUSTING LOOK I EVER SEEN! I really really feel like snapping their neck and dig out the eyeballs...TA MA DE! ***@#&%)(*!@)*$)!@#*%()$&*!***Though i was really pissed off, i just look away...giving the dun-bother-much look, but i know
their were peeping, whispering and laughing to each other.
I alighted at Jurong to change train, they followed. EVEN DARE SITTING BESIDE ME IN THE OTHER TRAIN!
JUST BESIDE ME, THE 2 ASSHOLES! Somehow i knew that's coming, so i just got up and walked out the train...if they really follow me, they're going to die.
The end.
Ta ma de...why can't Singapore allow pepper spray?
That would be so fun.

AAHHHHH.....! FURIOUS!