We both joined PM ard the same timing(think just few days after me). Still remember I always mixed up Jansen with Jun Xiang, coz they REALLY LOOK ALIKE (I'm not the only one saying that)!
1st time I had staff meal with Jansen, i started the conversation saying he's very quiet. He seems shocked and tell me he's one of the nosiest person in the world (Which is TRUE). Lol.
Anyway, he have to get a better paid job. So...he have to leave :( But the last day was quite fun! Everybody is bullying him like nobody's business! Muhaha
THE ATTACK BEGIN! Bombard him! NO MERCY! We attack him with ALL sort of stuff! Egg, syrup, Jalapeno, Choco Mosses....ETC ETC
Terry! Victim No.1 Jie Ying! Victim No.2
Ah Kun! Victim No.3
After the bombardment, Jansen washed up at the kitchen area! *Bathing scene* As my blog is PG rated, there won't be any obscene pic :D
CulpritSssSss of the day! Sit back, relax, and enjoy the "show"...with PSP. Lol