Hmm...i feel more sad & disappointed than happy. I DON'T WANT to leave w35k ;(... i mean it.
Think back of the 1st time we saw each other...so funny, Haha. Cos of the 1st day incident, i SSSOOO freaking wish that i don't belong to this w35k. I regret...really regret thinking that way.
Can't believe that only 7mths time can make us so bonded :) A beginning always comes with an end. Sad prevail.
1st "lunch" together. Canadian Pizza in the classroom. It's breaking the rule but we're LOVIN' IT! Some class photos 1st BBQ @ Glady's house 1st Sentosa trip 2nd Sentosa trip Shissha together! PhotoShot SOME CAM-WHORE time! Damnit...Look at these photos and make me wanna cry.
Shity Babu made the girls cried...he is go unwilling to leave us too, plus he will be missing the class chalet cos he's going back to India. SHIT. Poor thing.
I am just so not looking forward to the next class. I'm not greedy, i just want to be with bunch of people.
Quarrel or not, argue or not. They really are good. We are w35k. ;( See you dope shits soon...miss ya'll. Love!