|
|
♔ Tuesday, November 11
20:08 |
»
Brain died
Yesterday evening my lappy suddenly keep appearing blue screen.
I keep restarting the comp and hope it will turn back to normal...but to no avail.
So i bring it to IT help desk (RP IT repair center)...
i totally ran down 4 times just for my lappy.
1st, bring my lappy down...
2nd, bring my charger down...
3rd, ask me to go down, just to tell me that he's reformatting my lappy...
4th, to collect back my brain-died lappy...
SH*T. I hate this sudden-death thingy.
Tml i have to go back again to let that guy transfer my files into am empty CD.
After that meet up with engineer from Acer for my lappy.
A day without lappy make me feel useless.
Though i am not THAT useless...i just feel weird & awkward
(reminds me of the 1st few week of RP life, without lappy cos it hasn't come yet),
i have totally nth to focus on! I have to totally depend on my team mates for information. SUCKS!
-_-"
Please. Help me repair my laptop ASAP! I can't live without him! AAarr