We went SHOPPING!To be exact, i accompanied her to shopping :D But i'm lovin' it~
always :)
1st we went Bugis~ Though it was Wed...but is's FLOATED WITH PPL!
Rude ppl too...
She wanted to buy b'dae presents for 2 of her colleagues and she told me 1 of her colleagues was about the same size & height as me, so i tried on some dress for her. I knew she was up to something. Haha!
Well...ya, the truth is, her colleague REALLY is about the same size as me, but i NEVER expect Carol to actual bought 1 dress for me too!

She freaking shocked me when she passed it to me...i didn't expect she to spend that kind of money! It wasn't my b'dae~ it wasn't any special occasion or something.
Double shock! LOST!DAMN guity la! it's not SUPER exp...but still...she could have save that money and spend it on herself. Why me!? I don have the money to return her...then I'll slave myself to her. HAHAHA!
In the end, i struggled and found myself a reason for keeping it,
even though i know she will never take it back no matter what.Valentine's day present no.1! Room 707 Dress!
Really seriously freakingly absolutely love it!After settling all the presents, we went Far East Han's for high tea~
The
Tiramisu and
Cheese cake is
MARVELOUS!
*Yummy yummy*
Before going back, cam-whoring is necessary~ Lol.
We spend quite awhile to figure out how to use her phone...hahaha!
After depart wth Carol at Jurong, i headed to WestMall to meet Yi Jun & Hui Ying!
My secondary sch classmates :D
Then...to my surprise,
Valentine's day present no.2! Pink Rose to Ying!
HAHA! AAhhh! I'm SO Lucky! LOVE IT LOVE IT!

After since we graduated, all of use kinda go diff directions. Seldom have time to meet up like up like this.
But i'm glad we didn't lose contact at all :) Meeting up once in awhile is GREAT! We can talk about
EVERYthing from last time to present...hahaha!
Looking back at those memories...:D
Cam-whore~
Jun, Ying and me!

Thanks everything, friends. I'm glad.
:DPS: Buddy! I owe u 1 meal. Haha! Bring it on. LOL