So...ya, my sis watched it. I watched it. Fann, Eve and KJ watched it.
And here's what i think of it...
It's a movie with similar storyline and characters name. But not...the Twilight i was looking forward to.I don't know,
maybe it's like what Fann said, we expected it to be like the novel, with high expectation on the acting, effects and storyline. But i already try my best to lower the standard!
But well...
a movie is a movie, it's only limited what they can show/film. Many felt the beginning was draggy, but i love it! How Cathrine (Director) introduced Bella.
As the movie progress, the more disappointment came...
What I was expecting...- A more calm, tense and stiff Edward than a see-Bella-then-vomit Edward.
- A longer wait before the Edward admit he's a vamp. (this might be a bad idea, cos the movie is long enough; Not that i mind.)
- Bella to be slightly clumsier.
- Show more of other Cullen, especially Alice Cullen (my fav).
- A Better Jasper, not always that always-in-pain, but stiff and motionless.
- Longer baseball scene and fighting scene.
- More comforting word from Edward to Bella when she was in hospital.
- Alice Cullen to appear at Prom with her GREAT choice of Prom dress.
What i love abt this movie?- How Bella is portrayed, only the beginning.
- Some scene of painful-Robert, which look like Edward (debate in hospital; the tortured Edward after kissing Bella)
- Baseball game :)
What i dislike abt this movie?- Robert made Edward look like Robert. Which is wrong/weird.
- THEY FRIGGING CUT TOO MUCH SCENE!
Where's the Emmet:"No Edward, This is wrong! She's not one of us!" & The waterfall-bridge scene?!- Alice just merely twist of James's head?!?! That's all?!
There's so much thing i wanna say. But that's because i had READ the book.
Fann don't like it.
Eve, who didn't finished it, actually like it~
KJ was quite neutral, which is alright.
I wanna collect more comment.I wanna watch few more time.I can't get enough of it,yet.Hehe.So if they can't do the movie well, they might wanna consider changing cast.
I've a
GREAT recommendation.

This team of dedicated people will ensure the quality of the movie/.drama series.NO DOUBT~
Even if that means they have super low budget that they can only take these pic in classroom of RP with Canon camera.
LMAO.It's so damn funny. I still can't stop laughing. LOL