|
|
♔ Thursday, March 5
15:06 |
»
Transformation, The.
This is what i long to do~
And i'm glad i did it :D
The support are mainly from
ITE cliques and pasta maniacs!
"Wah lao! Please go and cut ur hair! SSSOOO long le!"
"Honestly, short hair suits you better"
"eh~ go leh go leh! Just cut only!"
"If i were you ar...i sure cut shor hair since i like it so much"
I'm suppose to have the haircut @ JurongWest cos Carol have a very good stylist and i trust Carol, so i trust him.
But he's on MC that day.
晴天霹雳 "-_-
Under deep fustration (if i wanna go it...i MUST do it, that's why fustrated) and lost, I've already gave up hope.
Untill Litu suggest AMK hub. OK! CHOING!
And we found this promising-looking salon, #1 Salon; Mr.Dennis Ho was my savior.
just directly oppo New York New York.
Luckily i have the 2 psychos...if not, i probably won't even step inside that saloon. Hehe.
It's considered long cos...i've nvr had such long hair since PRI SCH! Haha!
Upon Fiona's complain, i partly grown this hair for her.
As the hair grow, i kinda like it...
As the hair grow longer, it kinda irritates me. LOL
Long hair~ Long hair~


Long hair was fun...there's alot of style to do.
I'm gonna miss the
bun, mustache & touching the long hair. Haha.


So, Litu & Zhengkang accompanied me the whole day!
Thanks ar~ Haha.
These are some photos they've taken.





WooHoo~ My hair are ALL OVER the floor. Lol.
It turns out good~ What a good suggestion from the stylist :D
I totally love it <3!
Some preview of the hair. Muahaha!

The only flaw abt this hair is that...
I look like a
primary sch BOY with cap on.If you happen to walk pass Pasta Mania and saw a petite little boy working,
that's probably me.Hohoho!
I'm lovin' it!