hello.
»
Simple dumb
i'm so angry.i'm so angry. i'm so angry. i'm so angry. i'm so angry.
I'm so super angry and irritated by my own stupidity.
Can't stand this irritation inside me.
I skipped class today.
Java class.
SHIT.
I though i skipped Database System!
SHIT.
I just skipped my favorite module! Which happen to be 1 of the most difficult module.
SHIT.
And i was happily watching "Da Vinci Code" online.
Anyway it's a nice movie.
SHIT.
If only i allow myself to scold vulgar.
And I swear i will scream all kinds of vulgar at the of my lungs.
Aarr...SHIT.
It's been a long long time since i'm THAT stupid.
Just feel like killing myself. Gosh.
Hope I won't do such things again.
i'll try to take notice in the future.
Nevertheless. I'm pure stupid today.
The whole damn day.
Hello I'm me :)
Joycee. Bitch. Rabbit teeth!
Emotionalist.
Clumsy and contradicts by nature.
Perhaps your twitter or some other stuff here?