»
Import from Taiwan
WooHoo~
AJ, Dang & Alicia return to Taiwan in 1 piece!
Erm..i mean 3 piece cos there's 3 person, but together it's call 1 piece...but it's 3 person...so....i mean...ya...
They don't look that exhausted like what i predict, which is good! :D
Dang & Alicia was excited abt my new haircut!
Pretty rite?! Style rite?! I KNOW! MUAHAHAHA
So after Dang & Alicia left, I acc AJ home. Her luggage wasn't that heavy...luckily. Hehe.
My main for the day...PRESENTS
kidding la.
Hehe!
Some biscuits imported from TAIWAN!
Yum Yum.

CUTEST
Kitty purse!
Damn cute la! Haha

Mini Cake-Chocolates!
2 flavors inside, should be
Strawberry &
Chocolate :)


FAV: Chocolate in a box.

My name!
J y C.Cool isn't is?! So sweet. Haha!

She was so excited telling me & her mum about her taiwan trip...but we're both busy watching TV.
She's pissed.
HAHAHAH! Paiseh la buddy!
I know i know~
U know U know~
3yrs later! Hopefully my parents will allow me to go Taiwan with u guys :D
Gonna meet her and friends later!
ByEe~
...To be continue..