The plan was to go Sentosa! But don't really have any idea what to do. So ytd day Dearest Carolasked me, and i randomly popped out "Let's picnic!"...
This morning, after being late for 30min, i finally reached Vivo and queued for the Sentosa tickets first.
Saw Carol, WanQing & Jasmine walking towards me with all the bags. I can't believe it!!! Carol really did i!??? I'm was SO freaking happy! And was SO freaking guilty!
After her work ytd, she went to IMM Giant to get all ingredient and prepare these food! Slept at 3am+; Woke up at 7am+. Just for us! HEART PAIN!
My girls met up quite early ytd to buy others the rest of the food.
And i was dilly dally happily taking my time, while they're are starving, waiting for me. Oh man! Thousand million srys! Super guilty la! Aarr!
The FOOD! Big bag, small bag.
Yea! Reached Beach Station and head off to Siloso Beach! Picnic time! Prawn Salad. The slightly soured salad dressing + crouton De.li.cious.
The design are SO CUTE! Meow. Heart Shapes. Music notes. Keys. These are all my fav features!
I am SSSOOOOO blessed in every single way! Though i'm still guilty that Dearest Carol didn't get enough sleep cos of this. The picnic was SUPER exciting and fun!
We were all thirsty and i went over to 7-11 to buy drinks.
When i came back... Carol:"I've been looking at that black bag for awhile, what's inside?" Qing:"Ya lor! I also notice that black thingy. Could it be a bomb?? Someone go check it out leh~" I was the 1 standing, so walked over to check out the bag.
1st thing i notice was, it's in this big black perfect condition paper bag. 2nd thing was, I see Charles & Keith logo. 3nd thing was, "HUH!? Who left it here? The owner must be freaking out now! HOW!?" Then i finally realized. It's my b'dae present. MUAHAHAHA!The rest were laughing at my slow reaction. Lol.
I was screeching. And this 2 girls, quite a distance away, cannot take it and was staring at us. LOL. I don't care! I was SO HAPPY! Haha. So surprised! :D
Happily exploring my presents! And continue screeching. Hehe. Prima Club do know my style. Hehe.
After the super full-filling & satisfying picnic, we charged for the sea! Even though Carol is the only 1 who know how to swim. Haha!
We were enjoying ourselves so much! Too bad there wasn't much cute guys :( But there's this ang-moh baby totally caught our attention. He's like a humpty dumpty trying to swim. GOSH! Imagine that! PURE cuteness! I should had kidnap him. Aarr.
After spend few hours in the water, we showered and changed! Returning to Vivo.
Bought Candy Flosson the way. Sweet. Took some picture on our way back~
The weather was very hot just like sat! But it's still enjoyable! :D
When reached Vivo, we checked out National Geographic! If only we have enough time to shop more~ But all of us need to wake up early the next day so...
Dinner: Subway. My 1st Subway melts in Jasmine's style. No cheese, No mayonnaise. Nothing that have to do with milk product. Haha. BBQ sauce was surpisingly nice!
Little inccident: I put all my presents under Subway table. And totally forgot abt it! After we went out of Subway, the rest were ta-bao-ing food, Carol notice the bag was missing and asked me where was it.
My heart stopped like 10mins. Haha. Kidding. 3 sec. I was stunned. And was about to panick, suddenly i recalled where was it. Luckily the staffs there kept it for me. if not...if not...i can't imgine anymore. ;(
Qing & Carol gonna wake up really early, so they shared cab home (they live very near each other).
Me & Jasmine took bus 188 home.Was laughing out loud in the bus. That's the usual case. 2 crazy women together in the bus, what do you expect? Muahaha.
After i reached home, suddenly Jk & Zw called and said they wanna pass me present. Rushed down immeditately.
So sweet of Zw to complete this puzzle within 3 days for me. The kittens are ADORABLE! Successful triggered my thought of adopting kitten. It's torturing cos it's obviously can't be done. If not i'll adopt EVERY cat i see. Muahaha.
Present time! My HUGE b'dae card by my girls. They described me as "lovely, charming, energetic...etc" Basically everything nice. Hohoho.
Charles & Keith bag. Checked long sleeve. Vest. Shirt.
Mini card with a pair of black bling-bling ear rings.
Hand-made-love-brandaccessories by Carol. Raw talent :D
It's such a fun & exciting day! I enjoyed every single moment with them <3
Thanks for everything! Picnic, presents, cards, being there for me & this friendship even though we don't meet up as often :D