»
New Direction?
Everyday without fail, i would think about my future.
And when i think about FUTURE, i see
Our future, together =)
What will be the obstacles, how are we going to overcome them.
And when i think about overcoming them, i often think of LiTu's words...
"Passion, belief and trust are not enough, You need to find the pleasure in tearing the 'walls' down"
Ok, these
AREN'T the exact word, i only remembered some key words.
But i think what he meant was, it's more than just self-determinations from both of us,
we NEED people around us to UNDERSTAND too.
I agree!
Can't help but to think of the worst situation though.
Anyway...
I was online searching for some source about Islams Marriage and Conversion etc.
Frankly speaking, it sounds easier than i thought.
Well, unless if i've got a wrong idea.
Will find out more though! :)
Then i realized, It wouldn't be fair...or rather, good if i'm just doing it for marriage.
I HAVE to understand more about Islam before deciding on anything, right?
I'm tired of reading, and i found a
45mins long video about a brief explanation of what Islam is.
Frankly speaking. I'm feeling
positivity from what i've heard.
I can't truly said i understand entirely~ or confirm anything, yet.
But from what i've already know +
what i understand from the videos =
It's actually making sense and what i like the most about it; Islam laws
DOESN'T condemn any other religion.
Guess i'm
hearing more of Christian laws about the punishment if anyone were to worship any other religion,
PLUS the
lack of knowledge about my own religion and many other religion.
I naturally thought that religions are all enemies.
Still the bottom line is, IF you're worshiping the right one, you'll be SAFE! Else, face the consequence on Judgement Day.
But from what i understand about the brief Islam Law, it's not wrong to believe in what other religion says about creation!
Example: In Bible, Jesus was given birth by Virgin Mary. If Muslims do not believe that, they do not believe in Allah. It's NOT WRONG to believe in that, but that doesn't make him the God.
See what i mean? That,
to me, isn't condemnation. In fact, it opened up new ways for me to see things.
I'm just happy with what i found out and i can't wait to share with my blog :D
I'm really looking forward to understanding more about Islam Law with an open mind.
But for now, I'm gonna SLEEEP :D!