|
|
♔ Saturday, November 22
11:20 |
»
Manhattan @ PS
Finally met up with the Ladies~ This time round with AJ around. Haha!
Loretta introduced us this restaurant,
The Manhatten, Fish Market.We waited quite awhile.
Maybe cos it's weekend.
Maybe cos the 'O' lvl student went there to celebrate their temporary-freedom.
Maybe it's both~
haha.
The
food were quite average. Atmosphere slightly better than the food. But the server,
Farhana, was very friendly and approachable :)

The ladies! 

The combo, drink and mushroom soup.Damn...i took awhile to finish it.
Food! Food!


After the dinner, we slacked awhile and went off!~
On the way to toilet, as usual, it's cam-whore time!
:D





Everyone was quite tired. So we went off after that.
I'm the only one taking train!
And
GUESS WHAT I SAW!AAAAHHHHH
*The screaming fan!*

My Edward and Bella @ Douby Ghaut!
ROCK ON, MAN!
SSSOOOOOOOO excited! Muahaha!
The movie is now officially out at other country. but it'll on be official in Singapore by 18th Dec.
I'm gonna CHIONG ALL THE WAY!
WOOT!
TWILIGHT,
"you're my live now." - Edward Anthony Cullen