Spend freaking $56 on consulting doctors at SGH for my wisdom-problem.
Damn...this is gonna be hard.
X-ray of my crooked teeth. Hehe! Yellow: Wisdom tooth Orange: Problem tooth
YES! I'm gonna take out ALL the 6 irritatingly-stuck-in-my-mouth-for-the-past-21-years teeth! My wisdom is SSOOO MUCH that they can't wait to see the world! I'm full of wisdom. My explosive wisdom. Muahaha!
Ok, i know this is no laughing matter, but let me laugh enough before going through hell in Aug. ;D
...Well, there's another alternative... (To save the 2 problem teeth. Wisdom teeth is definitely going~ ByEee~) Braces. But i'll have to spend $4,000 for 3years of braces and pluck off extra 4 teeth. I've always wanted braces, but it's ok~ i'll just keep them crooked.
My mum is worried me, Scare too pain, Scare too much blood.
Hehe, Thanks mummy :D But they're gonna give me trouble sooner or later, let's just get rid of them ASAP k?